Terms And Conditions
Please make sure to read the following terms of sale. These apply to any services that Bureau Direct Limited provide.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from date issued, unless otherwise stated.
- No order can be placed until receipt of signed terms and conditions (this can be by written approval via email) and an official purchase order if required.
- We must be made aware of any purchase order system that your company works to and we must be in receipt of an official purchase order if required before starting work.
- All prices quoted are subject to VAT at 20% under standard UK VAT regulations.
- Proforma payment is normally required on all bespoke work before production can commence.
- Any perceived discrepancy in quality and/or quantity must be notified within 2 working days of receipt of order.
- No refunds, returns or exchanges will be accepted on bespoke or personalized orders (excludes damages).
- Any cancellation of a bespoke order after the job has been approved will result in a cancellation fee, which will be at least 20% of the value of the order, and may be as much as 100% depending on what stage of production the order is cancelled.
- Artwork must be supplied by the customer in electronic format (Vector file only, EPS format or Adobe Illustrator).
- We may use any products produced as part of our makerting materials to promote our services unless otherwise requested by the customer.
If you have any issues with the terms above then please contact your contact at Bureau Direct or email firstname.lastname@example.org.